Suggestions on how to compile for cygwin

Kevin Hilton kevhilton at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:49:20 CEST 2008

I frequently try to compile svn versions often for the cygwin
platform.  Both for svn version of gnpgp 1.49 and gnupg2, I'm getting
a lot of errors during the make process.  All are problems related to
the gettext module.  By default cygwin is installed with gettext
version 0.15 however I did go ahead and install version 0.17 from
source as gettext 0.16 or later is required with the gpg2 source
installation.  I'm still getting errors however.  Does anyone have any
suggestions how to get around these errors?  It always involves the
gettext package.

--
Kevin Hilton