Linux crypto killer apllication

gabrix sickuser at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:58:59 CEST 2008

Mine is just a suggestion to improve our dear gnupg.
What is missing in linux is a killer crypt application .
I recently used two windows application pgp and bestcrypt . And they both
have , disk encryption , mail encryption , key generator up to 8192 length ,
text encryption , zip encryption .
All these features are for linux from command line or together to other
command line softwares and not really friendly for newbyes  .
Will be any , of the above said features , implemented in gnupg in the
future ?
Thanks !
--
1024D/6C71F528
Key fingerprint = AD40 8FC1 F8C0 60E1 608E  C136 8080 9773 6C71 F528

Email: root at gabrix.ath.cx
MSN:   sickuser at gmail.com
ekiga: gabrihell at ekiga.net
skype: gabx666