Removing all installed versions of GNUPG

giangios giangios at gmail.com
Mon May 26 23:26:34 CEST 2008

Hi to evrybody,

I am not very familiar with linux and I have found out that GNUPG was
installed more than once on the server. There was already a preinstalled one
and trying to install and configure the last version I have realized that I
have now 3 installations of GNUPG.

How can I remove all the installations?

Shall I go to the build directory and type 'make uninstall'?

This would work in the 2 I have installed (maybe), but what concerning the
preinstalled version.

Could somebody explain me how to remove all the installations?

Thanks