[admin] Out of disk space problem solved

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 23 14:52:29 CEST 2008

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:16, mlisten at hammernoch.net said:

> I'd like to join: Thank you!

It is not may success - we have been quite lucky over the last years.

I still remember a time when the GnuPG sever re-booted every 10 to 20
minutes due to a hardware defect and we were not able to get access to
the university data center were it was located.  Winfried Truemper then
somehome managed to remotely install Reiser FS on the box and due to the
journaling the box toggled then between five minutes operation and one
minute booting.  This solution worked for a few weeks until we hit a
Reiser FS bug.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--