"Active Directory", "My documents" and Temporary Files

Michel Messerschmidt lists at michel-messerschmidt.de
Sun Jun 21 14:13:42 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 12:15:48PM +0400, gpg2.20.maniams at dfgh.net wrote:
> 4. Sorry if this is OT or if this is a long post.... I felt that this
> experience sharing is essential on this list , because there may be other
> users who may be blisfully un aware of this problem of temp files and my
> documents not being cleaned regularly

This is not related to gnupg, but anyway:
It also depends on the version of Office and Windows where temp files
are stored (e.g. the user's %TEMP% directory). Beside temp files there
are also swap files, hibernation files and maybe more to take into
account.
If you want to ensure that confidential files are not stored
unencrypted, you should look for full drive encryption on all used
drives.