RSA+RSA is now the default

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Mon May 25 19:25:16 CEST 2009

Nicholas Cole wrote:
> It's a small point and I don't mean to get side-tracked, but if any
> front-ends have used this menu, I rather fear that you have replaced
> one evil (not using the right default) with a worse one - presenting
> one thing in the front end and doing another behind the scenes!

I think Werner has already pointed out that any program relying on the
menus is living in sin. The batch-file approach for generating keys has
been documented for quite some time.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or