1.4.10 & BZIP2 in Windows Build

Carlo Luciano Bianco clbianco at tiscalinet.it
Sat Sep 5 00:04:09 CEST 2009

Il /04 set 2009/, *John W. Moore III* ha scritto:

> Thanks David.  Rather than resetting the preferences on My Key and
> then asking every correspondent to update the copy on their
> Keyring I suppose I shall remain using 1.4.10svn5068 to avoid
> receiving messages that I cannot decrypt if they were sent using
> BZIP2.  <SIGH>

There is another possibility, John... I have just updated my tutorial
for the new versions of MinGW, MSYS and GCC and, of course, for GnuPG
1.4.10a including bzip2 support... ;-)

As usual, comments, suggestions, clarifications, insults, and so on are
welcome! ;-)

--
 Carlo Luciano Bianco \ ICQ UIN: 109517158
______________________/ Home page: <http://clbianco.altervista.org/>