WoT cluster analysis tools?

Robin H. Johnson robbat2 at gentoo.org
Tue Aug 10 06:52:12 CEST 2010

Not sure if such things exist already, but hopefully they do, and
somebody could point me to them...

To go into a little more detail, I'd like to examine the WoT as it
exists between Gentoo developers, and try to work out a reasonable way
to close it for resurrecting our long-dead keyring.

Specifically interested in isolation of local clusters within the sets of
keys. Two sets of keys, one of current developers only, and a second of
all developers, past and present.

Looking around, I find a few WoT graphing sites, but none of the tools
used by said sites.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at gentoo.org