GPG decryption issues on WINDOWS 2003 SERVER

Jerry gnupg.user at seibercom.net
Thu Aug 12 13:53:09 CEST 2010

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:36:38 +0100
Terseer Shaguy <taysay1 at gmail.com> articulated:

> I have a challenge with GPG on WINDOWS 2003 SERVER when I run my
> class from java which is based on GnuPG.java
> from http://www.macnews.co.il/mageworks/java/gnupg/ It doesnt
> decrypt and returns no errors rather that return false. However this
> same implementation runs fine on vista, as well as mac.

I saw something similar to this on another list. I forgot where. In any
case, Windows Server 2003 is seriously deprecated. The 2008 version has
been available for awhile and works fine from what I have been told.
You might want to consider updating your installation.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2008/en/us/default.aspx

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=B6E99D4C-A40E-4FD2-A0F7-32212B520F50&displaylang=en

--
Jerry ✌