GPG seems broken on FC13 after upgrade.

Perry, James J. jjperry at water.com
Wed Jul 21 00:15:35 CEST 2010

I was able to get that to work a while back but the main problem I am
having is that if I have the display set on the terminal doing the ssh
into the host but no X-server (Cygwin/X) running on my PC, then it fails
to fall back to text-based password requests, making me spend hours
trying to figure out what happened.  If the interface is being changed
in this manner than it would seem that simple code to check for a
responding X-server or if the X-server connection is denied, it would
fall back to curses style windows.

HP's diagnostic tool stm, installation utility swinstall and OS level
tool SAM all have had this logic for > 10 years.

Just me doing something unexpected when the application was being beta
tested that I wanted to bring up with a solution to see if it could
improve the new interface to the application.

   Thanks!
   -Jim