Gpg4Win 2.0.4 with GnuPG 1.4.11??

Jerry gnupg.user at seibercom.net
Fri Nov 19 20:57:59 CET 2010

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 20:05:40 +0100
Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> articulated:

> I ordered an update for version 15 of my WinZip today (I am getting
> the upgrade offer emails all the time) so I got the version 15 setup
> file.
> But unfortunately for some reason the installer failed to start. I
> came a couple of dialogs into the sequence, but when I clicked Setup
> it worked for a few seconds, then died... :-(

Are you positive it died or did it just spawn a hidden window. I have
had applications that have done that before. You also might try
disabling any AV programs. Some are notorious for corrupting
installations. In any event, their support is excellent, or at least it
has always been for me.

--
Jerry ✌
GNUPG.user at seibercom.net