Scripting

Lee Elcocks l_elcocks at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 16:00:49 CEST 2010

Im really sorry, i need this in simple terms. Putty command line looks alot better though!

this is the script i intend to use

SETLOCAL
"C:\Program Files\putty"
>"%TMP%\~ftplist.txt" DIR /B "C:\encryptedfiles"
PUSHD "C:\encryptedfiles"
FOR /F "delims=" %%F IN ('MORE ^< "%TMP%\~ftplist.txt"') DO (
IF EXIST %%F (

MY PUTTY COMMAND GOES HERE ????????????????????????????????????????
IF ERRORLEVEL == 0 DEL "%%F"
)
)
POPD
DEL "%TMP%\~encryptlist.txt"
ENDLOCAL

I suppose what im asking is, please could you give the command, by the way does putty support SFTP with TLS authentication?