Confirmation for cached passphrases useful?

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Oct 14 17:49:54 CEST 2010

also sprach MFPA <expires2010 at ymail.com> [2010.10.14.0102 +0200]:
> The user can type their password once per session into a text file
> and paste it every time it is requested. This reduces the
> annoyance factor and does not train the user to constantly re-type
> the passphrase.

That's a great idea. I have started work on a Facebook applet to
automate this process, so that I can keep such vital information
with everything else that I care about.

Strangely appropriate, randomly selected quote below.

"we are trapped in the belly of this horrible machine,
 and the machine is bleeding to death."
                                        -- godspeed you black emperor!

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net