[Announce] GnuPG 1.4.11 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Oct 18 20:36:59 CEST 2010

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:36, jharris at widomaker.com said:

> The .exe is there and matches the SHA-1, but the .sig isn't there:

Ooops.  Forgot to upload that one - fixed.  Sorry.

> the .tar.bz2{,.sig} files yet.  Ever consider publishing a .torrent
> with web-based seeds?  http://mktorrent.sourceforge.net/ should make

Actually, our FTP server would not have a problem to serve all requests.
The mirrors are more a historics thing but more an more folks wan't to
mirror (I recently added a rel=nofollow in case some of them intent to
bump up their page rank).

I should change the wording of the announcement.

Thanks for the hint of the mktorrent; maybe I can add this to our
webpage anyway.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner