Encrypting a file

Thomas Chitwood tchitwoo at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 19 21:57:16 CEST 2010

Thanks for the info Doug. I don't think I have ever encrypted a file with
more than one key. Would the command be something like the example below?

gpg --output test.txt.gpg --encrypt --recipient 359B3EB2 DAE72D59 test.txt
(where 359B3EB2 is their key and DAE72D59 is our key)

Tom Chitwood
MCP, MCSE, CNA
Wellpoint Account
Information Technology Services Americas
Global Services, IBM
818.234.4118