urgent: import public PGP Key which is my secret Key

rakia ben sassi rakia.bensassi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:21:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have an encrypted document (with my key) which I should decrypt.
After the generation of my key (and saving it in my email as .asc file), my
computer is formated and new reinstalled.
Now GnuPG find my key as public and I can't use it for decryption!

This key has 2 IDs; one is for a public key an the other is for the subkey
which is secret.
The document which I have is encrypted with the subkey.
When I try a decryption, I receive: "gpg: secret key not available"

How can I import my own secret key?

Do you have a solution for me please? It's very important !!!

I'm using Ubuntu 10.4 and GnuPG.

thanks for help!