No, it is not.

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Apr 28 15:23:32 CEST 2011

On 4/28/11 9:11 AM, Hauke Laging wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 28. April 2011, 14:49:30 schrieb Robert J. Hansen:
>> On 4/27/11 4:19 PM, M.R. wrote:
>>> For most individuals who really *need* (as opposed to those
>>> that do it as a matter of ideology or principle) to protect
>>> their communication, the need to keep confidential who is
>>> communicating with whom is as important as is the protection
>>> of the content.
>
>> I doubt that most people who need
>> confidentiality in their communications also need confidentiality in
>> with whom they are communicating.
>
> That's not what he wrote.

It's not?  (My apologies to him if it's not.)

I understood what he said as, "for most individuals who need to protect
their communication, keeping secret the identities of correspondents is
as important as keeping secret the correspondence itself."

I understand that point of view.  I just think it's bogus.