keyserver spam

Jerome Baum jerome at jeromebaum.com
Mon Dec 19 10:36:33 CET 2011

On 2011-12-19 10:31, Jerome Baum wrote:
> My understanding is that name + DoB + place of birth together are
> unique. Sometimes. In theory.

Oh but that doesn't mean we should all add our DoB to our UIDs now.
Remember that your DoB is actually secret and only your credit card
company is meant to know it. You know, to verify the person speaking on
the phone is really you...

(Hmm, they also asked for my account number, which I suppose is also
secret and not at all printed on all my invoices. Only a few key people,
like everyone ever involved with a wire between them and me, know the
account number. I suppose this is getting old...)

--
PGP: A0E4 B2D4 94E6 20EE 85BA E45B 63E4 2BD8 C58C 753A
PGP: 2C23 EBFF DF1A 840D 2351 F5F5 F25B A03F 2152 36DA