timestamp notation @gnupg.org

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 28 15:36:55 CEST 2011

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:56, jerome at jeromebaum.com said:

> How about the use cases I presented? Any problems with those?

timestamp-interval at gnupg.org I assume.  I tried to find the first
reference of it, but several pages of mails indented so that they even
don't show up on my screen without scrolling to the right inhinited
that.  In particular I don't known what you mean by P1D.

So what about a simple option to create all created timestamps with a
time of either 00:00:00 or the creation time of the key?  I don't think
that there is a point in having a flag indicating such a faked timestamp.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner