timestamp notation @gnupg.org

Jerome Baum jerome at jeromebaum.com
Tue Jun 28 15:43:46 CEST 2011

> timestamp-interval at gnupg.org I assume.  I tried to find the first
> reference of it, but several pages of mails indented so that they even
> don't show up on my screen without scrolling to the right inhinited
> that.  In particular I don't known what you mean by P1D.

Well the notation, as you say, wouldn't need to be coded into gpg --
it already supports notations. This is more about choosing an
arbitrary timestamp.

> So what about a simple option to create all created timestamps with a
> time of either 00:00:00 or the creation time of the key?  I don't think
> that there is a point in having a flag indicating such a faked timestamp.

Why limit the choices to 0 and key creation time? How about just an
option "--set-timestamp=<int>" that sets the timestamp? Is that easy
to do?

--
Jerome Baum
tel +49-1578-8434336
email jerome at jeromebaum.com
web www.jeromebaum.com
--
PGP: A0E4 B2D4 94E6 20EE 85BA E45B 63E4 2BD8 C58C 753A
PGP: 2C23 EBFF DF1A 840D 2351 F5F5 F25B A03F 2152 36DA