Non-interactive use of gen-key

MichaelQuigley at TheWay.Org MichaelQuigley at TheWay.Org
Fri Mar 4 02:23:00 CET 2011

Okay--I was dumb.  When I printed the message below, it printed duplex.
Between my new glasses, new computer, and trying to learn GPG, I didn't
see the text at the bottom of the message until after I sent the message
below.  It simply requires specifying the file after the --gen-key
command.  Never mind . . . .

----- Forwarded by Michael Quigley/TheWay on 03/03/2011 08:20 PM -----