GPA File Manager

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Fri Nov 18 20:21:03 CET 2011

On 11/18/2011 11:07, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> On 11/18/11 1:50 PM, Doug Barton wrote:
>> My original post was intended to be a humorous jab pointing out the
>> irony of restricting our freedom to discuss other, relevant, software
>> projects; in the name of freedom. That's all. :)
>
> Is it really irony at all?

Well *I* certainly think it is, but then I'm a BSD person, so I have
that kind of strange heretical view about things. :)

> (No license flamewars, please

Agreed, and that wasn't my intent either (hence the smileys, and general
light-hearted tone of my posts). I have no problem agreeing to disagree
with my fine upstanding GNU colleagues. But hopefully we can all agree
that it's Ok to poke a bit of fun at ourselves ... it's all just 1's and
0's in the end, right?

Doug

--

		"We could put the whole Internet into a book."
		"Too practical."