FAQ, take two

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 5 14:56:48 CEST 2012

On Tue,  5 Jun 2012 13:24, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> text and layout.  If anyone has recommendations about this, please speak
> up now.  With luck, we can have this thing to Werner by the end of the

Some time ago I added custom ids to most questions; for example:

  ** What is the recommended key size?
     :PROPERTIES:
     :CUSTOM_ID: what-is-the-recommended-key-size
     :END:

The idea is that we can change the question but keep links to the FAQ
intact.   I guess it will be my work to re-add them while I convert them
to org-mode.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner