FAQ, take two

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 5 16:15:01 CEST 2012

On Tue,  5 Jun 2012 15:24, Lists.gnupg at mephisto.fastmail.net said:

> I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but I will mention that
> for the first time in a long while, Mutt segfaulted when I tried to
> open a message on the gnupg mailing list... presumably when it tried

I see two reasons for it:

 - It is many years since I wrote the gpgme backend code and
   restructured Mutt's crypto stuff.  There is certainly some bit rot.

 - This feature is not well known and thus not anymore well tested.  I
   don't use Mutt anymore for regular mail processing and thus I am not
   affected (I know, that this is a lame excuse).

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner