scdaemon needs restarting after removing OpenPGP smartcard

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Jun 6 04:37:06 CEST 2012

On 2012-06-05 at 17:55 +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> gniibe: You reported a couple of other possible problems.  Do you thing
> we should go after them for a 2.0.20?

My changes are basically two areas in master branch.

(1) Fix of ccid-driver.c for partial support of extended APDU.
    This was needed for Gnuk (< version 0.16).

(2) Pinpad input enhancement for passphrase modification.

Besides, I know there is a problem in scd_update_reader_status_file,
which was repoprted the other day, but I haven't fixed yet.  I think
that access to the object of "struct slot_status_s" should be locked.

I'll lock into those for backporting.