can someone verify the gnupg Fingerprint for pubkey?

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Jun 7 19:22:28 CEST 2012

On 6/7/12 1:05 PM, Sam Whited wrote:
> It would also just be an unwanted extra step for a lot of people.

Yes.  And there are doubtless a large number of people who really don't
want to have to type in their new passphrase twice, too.  We make them
do it anyway.

Objecting to it on the grounds of "I don't think it will cut down on
inappropriate signatures," fine, maybe, yes, it would be worthwhile to
consider whether it can actually deliver on what I hope it can.  But
assuming it can deliver, making people type 'y RETURN' in response to a
simple question is hardly an onerous new requirement.  I'm having a hard
time understanding your objection, honestly.