Need a GUI for e ncrypt/decrypt in Ubuntu 11.10

. Look at eBookRing.net
Mon Jun 11 14:15:04 CEST 2012

I just "upgraded" to Ubuntu 11.10 and lost the "right click to
encrypt/decrypt" a file which, I think, Seahorse utilities provided.

I'm trying to install KGPG but it Software Center won't download it.  I
tried apt-get install and that doesn't download the package either.

Does anyone have a GUI that will accomplish all key management and also
provide for easy file encrypt/decrypt/verify signature etc, etc?