Import private key from PEM file?

Nguyễn Hồng Quân quannguyen at mbm.vn
Mon Jun 18 12:16:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 06/18/2012 04:31 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
>> How about importing from PEM file? Is there a command to do that?
> gpgsm detects armor or binary itself.  If you want to tell it
> explicitly, use one of --assume-{armor,binary,base64}.  It is all in the
> manual.

I meant I want to import the PEM file that contains only private key
(the file is exported with the command
openssl pkcs12 -in secret-gpg-key.p12 -nocerts -out gpg-key.pem

With this file, the "gpgsm --import" complains about the absence of
certificate:
$gpgsm -v --import quan-key.pem
gpgsm: no issuer found in certificate
gpgsm: basic certificate checks failed - not imported
gpgsm: no issuer found in certificate
gpgsm: basic certificate checks failed - not imported
gpgsm: no issuer found in certificate
gpgsm: basic certificate checks failed - not imported
gpgsm: ksba_cert_hash failed: No value
gpgsm: total number processed: 3
gpgsm:           not imported: 3

--