Import private key from PEM file?

Nguyễn Hồng Quân quannguyen at mbm.vn
Tue Jun 19 05:38:40 CEST 2012

So, do you think the private key and the certificate in the same p12
file don't match?
The private key I expect to see was imported (in companion with
certificate) earlier from a p12 file.
I checked with OpenSSL and make sure that the p12 file contain both
private key and certificate.

--
Regards,
Quân