Import private key from PEM file?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jun 18 15:47:14 CEST 2012

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:09, quannguyen at mbm.vn said:

> I don't need new entry, I just need 'existing' entry. But none is shown.
> hongquan at Pangolin ~ $ gpgsm --list-secret-keys

You need to have a matching certificate.  The way --list-secret-keys
works is to iterate over all certificates (as shown with --list-keys)
and print only those where a matching private key is available.

You don't have any matching certificates.  Try --with-ephemeral-keys to
really show all certificates in the pubring.kbx.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner