ideal.dll // fixing thread breaking

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Jun 29 18:26:43 CEST 2012

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:48:28 -0400
"Robert J. Hansen" <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> wrote:

Hello Robert,

>Mika is more or less right, except it isn't headers -- it's the PGP/MIME
>attachment separator.  Mailman makes a very slight tweak and that's

That makes more sense.  I thought I must have been going mad.   :-)

>This mailing list does not play nice with PGP/MIME, the last time I
>checked.  (For a long time Enigmail's list didn't, either, but that

Seems okay here;  Most messages check out, be they inline or MIME
signed.  As I said before (IIRC) it's something else that borks the PGP
sig.

Thanks for the explanations, Robert.

--
 Regards  _
I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating