ideal.dll // fixing thread breaking

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Jun 29 20:01:39 CEST 2012

On 06/29/2012 12:02 PM, Steve wrote:
> Oh dear. I found it. The bug has been reported
> 2003: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/265961

That bug turned out to be in Enigmail, not Mailman.  Mailman was
repackaging the attachment in a way that was technically valid but which
Enigmail wasn't expecting.  Patrick fixed that bug about a decade ago: I
think the fix predates the 0.9 release.

There was a different PGP/MIME bug that Daniel Kahn Gillmor [1] reported
to Mailman a while ago, and discovered it had been fixed and was now a
lifecycle issue.

The bug affecting GnuPG-Users may either of those two older ones, or
something completely new -- I've barely looked into it at all.

[1] Daniel, if I'm misspelling your last name please accept my
apologies.  I seem to never remember the correct spelling, and I assume
you like seeing your name misspelled about as much as I like being
called "Rob Hanson."  :)