A safe text editor

antispam06 at sent.at antispam06 at sent.at
Sun Sep 9 22:04:59 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012, at 21:16, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> On 09/09/12 21:06, Milo wrote:
> > I'm not sure what you are trying to say/prove by polemics with things I
> > didn't wrote. I won't speculate about your faith in editors, your threat
> > model, and probably there is no real point for you to speculate about my
> > (possible) family and my hard drive data arrangement.
>
> You seem to have quite misunderstood my mail? There was absolutely
> nothing I was
> trying to prove by polemics with things you didn't write, I have no clue
> whatsoever what you are talking about.

Actually he misunderstood my request either. So there's no problem here.

It's sad to see that Pretty Good Privacy is just about pretty good and
nothing more. People don't seem to care beyond playing 007. In a way
it's dramatic given the Industriaised World is all about crunching data.
Jake Applebaum was right: people should read IBM and the Holocaust.

Myself I've appreciated much your input. Searching a drive for a
particular string can work wonders without any need of more elaborate
hacking skills.

Cheers