passing information among several users

Rita rmorgan466 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:56:58 CET 2013

Hello,

Here is what I am trying to do in my environment.

I have 6 users: maseruser and user{A,B,C,D,E}

Masteruser will be generating data and I would like userA and userC be able
to decypt the data and others not to. However, in the future I would like
to add userE to decrypt the data and remove userA (any old data she has is
fine). I was wondering how I can achieve this using gpg