Fwd: Goldbug.sf.net - Secure Multi-Crypto-Messenger v0.1 released

Randolph D. rdohm321 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 12:20:30 CEST 2013

Hi Caro and Robert, yah we should do this. I had a Brief look now, I think
it is a RSA generated, which decrypts the message, then like in PGP the
encryption is combined with an AES in the same envelope, all is Baseto64
and then a session AES key is generated, third all is sent over SSL. So you
have in a secured channel an AES end to end encryption which is generated
over a Kind of PGP Public Private Key session. But I am not an exptert in
reading the code, did you ?