Building Pinentry for Windows

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Oct 25 15:50:35 CEST 2013

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:53, Nikola.Radovanovic at seavus.com said:

> Right now, by building the whole gpg4win i have succeeded in what i wanted, but i will certainly try again with MXE to see what is the problem there.

I am glad to hear that.  I will add some more tests to the installer.

Just for the records: It is strongly suggested to use the gpg4win
installer framework or (if necessary) the related "./autogen.sh
--build-32" method for building GnuPG and related stuff for Windows.
The reasons for this this suggestion is that we can't maintain the set
of required options and dependencies in all kind of frameworks.  I also
don't want to follow up on bugs due to the use of other build systems.
The reported problems with the OSX Homebrew build systems are an example
of such events.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner