Transfer subkey to other keyring

attila lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:13:51 CEST 2013

hi Jack!

i think i'm struggling with the same issue.

i've done this before a couple of years ago and it worked as expected... but
this time i get the same results as described before me in this thread.

to the best of my knowledge the secret subkeys get exported into the file
properly, but import seems to ignore them.

i've made sure that the public keys are there in the receiving keyring, but
that wasn't the problem.

any luck since then? or anything i could try?

- attila