Signature timestamp ordering and dissecting

kwadronaut kwadronaut at aktivix.org
Tue Sep 17 20:21:38 CEST 2013

Hi,

Up until now, I always see signatures on a key ordered in chronological
fashion, with GnuPG, sks' web interface and enigmail. It's always in a
format with day, month and year (sometimes year-month-day or another
format of that data). Now I'm curious to see when a signature has
*exactly* been made. Can I see the exact time stamp of individual
signatures? And the next question would be: how? And: is there any
specific rationale behind ordering the signatures in a chronological
way? Can signatures be made at the exact same time?

ciao,
kwadronaut [Being curious]