Reiner SCT Cyberjack go : Display languge question

tux.tsndcb at free.fr tux.tsndcb at free.fr
Thu May 29 10:03:52 CEST 2014

Hello All,

Here the official Renier SCT support answer :

"This product is mainly developed for German market, therefore it is necessary to keep the Secoder2 specs. All PIN messages are definied there, so they will ALWAYS be in German.
The cardreader are primary for German Market, so the language will be German. It is not possible to use English Secoder2 text. And we will and can not change this."

It's very shame, because if this company done a little effort to translate display messages min in English, not very hard to do it, and little more verbose as normal usage (same as other cardreader), it will be a nice very small pinpad cardreader, but it's the life ...

Best Regards