Card reader success report (openpgp card v2.1)

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Tue Aug 11 05:10:28 CEST 2015

On 08/08/2015 06:38 AM, Thomas Jarosch wrote:
> as my first post to the list I wanted to write a little success report
> about using the openpgp card v2.1 with various smart card readers.

Thank you for your post.

> Three readers were tested:
> - Cherry ST-2000
> - SCM SPR332
> - Reiner SCT cyberjack go plus

I think that USB vendor ID and product ID are:

	Cherry ST-2000  046a:003e

Please confirm that and please let me know IDs for those new products
of SCM SPR332 and Reiner SCT cyberjack go plus.

That's because I maintain pages:

    http://wiki.gnupg.org/CardReader/PinpadInput
    https://wiki.debian.org/GnuPG/CCID_Driver

... along with the scdaemon implementation.

Besides, if you can include information of your operating system and
its version, it helps other users.