MIME or inline signature ?

Xavier Maillard xavier at maillard.im
Mon Feb 16 06:38:08 CET 2015

MFPA <2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-groups at riseup.net> writes:

>>> My preference is Inline: I want everything right there
>>> in the message body where I can see it.
>
>> Exactly what is it you feel the over powering urge to
>> see?
>
> If the message text is covered by a signature, I want to see the
> signature. I would not accept a cheque where the signature was on an
> attached document instead of on the cheque.
>
> With PGP/MIME, even the message text itself is shifted out of the
> message body into an attachment.

I quite agree with this statement but to do asame here, I should/must
use a smaller key than my 8192R. I will probably generate a smaller
subkey (2048R ?) and see how it works here.

One more argument in favor of the inline: it questions my fellows;
what are these cabalistic caracters and then you can what's the
purpose of all of this.

Regards
--
Sent with my mu4e