[Announce] GnuPG 2.1.2 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Feb 18 16:37:29 CET 2015

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:03, bernhard at intevation.de said:

> * What the items in section "What's New in GnuPG-2.1" actually meant,

I should have read "What's New in GnuPG 2.1.2", sorry.

> * "This version fixes a lot of bugs found after the release of 2.1.0"
>   which probably should have been "2.1.1".

Actually I meant 2.1.0 as the first release of the 2.1 branch.  Might be
a bit unclear, indeed.

> Overall I believe the announcement as too much text that stays the same
> for each release. It would benefit from being focussed on the key differences

That is how I expect an announcement.

> ps.: Congrats on the taz article (in German) I've added the link to the wiki.

[I don't understand why the all pretend that I am working in a cellar.  I
 even have to walk another 12 steps down to the garden.]

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner