German ct magazine postulates death of pgp encryption

Christoph Anton Mitterer calestyo at scientia.net
Sat Feb 28 07:11:01 CET 2015

On Sat, 2015-02-28 at 07:01 +0100, Marco Zehe wrote:
> So like everywhere, different opinions, and that one journalist’s
> opinion definitely doesn’t speak for all of the folks at c’t or Heise
> in General.
Well, that might be... but with respect to this question, there is only
one correct opinion - at least as long as we have no crypto system that
can do without mutual authentication and still provide mutually
authenticated identities ;-)

And whether or not there are journalists at heise who don't agree, their
current voice seem to be that of an ignorant... and people will read
these articles and the seed of the though that crypto "must be easier"
will be laid :-(