The praise of GnuPG @31C3

Marcio Barbado, Jr. marcio.barbado at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:17:50 CET 2015

Hi Nicolai,

> So, please watch it completely at:
>> http://media.ccc.de/browse/congress/2014/31c3_-_6258_-_en_-_saal_1_-_201412282030_-_reconstructing_narratives_-_jacob_-_laura_poitras.html#video:43:10

It would've been better not to induce to scripts. Video file here:

http://c3media.vsos.ethz.ch/congress/2014/h264-hd/31c3-6258-en-Reconstructing_narratives_hd.mp4

thanks for sharing it, anyway. Only watched it now.

Sadly, noticeable is the fact that many of us are concerned with
hiding information, instead of exploring limits of math. There's the
power of fear. Funding wars since ever.

Regards,

Marcio Barbado, Jr.