Crypto device where I need to confirm every operation?

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:28:06 CET 2015

Il 22/01/2015 21:08, Daniel Kahn Gillmor ha scritto:

> If anyone is considering adding this kind of feature to the FST-01, i'd
> be happy to test and debug it with them.
I proposed to add a button to FST-01 ages ago (IIRC it still was just a
project on Seeedstudio...), as "user presence test", and am having a
look at implementing it. But I received the programmer too late and now
I have a more demanding (and really high priority!) project: my son! :)

But I'll try to implement it, even if really slowly.

BYtE,
 Diego.