gpa and gpgex in gpg 2.1.x releases for windows.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 6 12:43:48 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Thursday 02 July 2015 at 22:06:03, Schlacta, Christ wrote:
> As a gpg user, I've been using the gpg 2.1.x releases for a while.  as
> of 2.1.1, gpg for windows included gpa and gpgex.  I used them.  newer
> releases didn't remove these features, but didn't upgrade or include
> them either.  Now it's difficult if not impossible to install gpa and
> gpgex with gnupg 2.1.x series.  Can we get these nearly essential
> features added back into the 2.1.x releases going forward please?

right now the product Gpg4win 2.2.4 offers GPA and GpgEX,
so you should be able to install it from there.
Check out http://gpg4win.de/community.html to get more assisstance.

Gpg4win does not package GnuPG 2.1.x yet, because GnuPG 2.1.x
is "modern", more recent and moving a lot faster. From the users' point of
view, some features are a bit more experimental right now.
Once we've put in the effort and GnuPG 2.1.x matures even more,
Gpg4win will come with GnuPG 2.1.x (or 2.2.x).

Does that answer your question?
Best,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner