A forgotten patch?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Mar 1 20:11:10 CET 2015

On Sun,  1 Mar 2015 03:29, aef at raxys.net said:

> I think the majority of people work for people they don't necessarily
> like that much. I suppose it's related to the unfair distribution of
> wealth in our world. Being funded by Facebook isn't the most reputable
> thing either.

Yeah right, or Google or Microsoft, or Apple, you name it.

[For some people raised in the 70ies and earlier "Bild" is a paper they
 won't even touch if they are in urgent need for paper. ]

> Is there anything in the patch you would reconsider to accept, if
> there

I have not seen anything - I might have not seen the tree for all the
assert(), though.

> was a bug report for the patch? I would gladly write one if that would

Well written bug reports are always appreciated.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner