OPENPGP URI PROPOSAL

mofo syne mofosyne at gmail.com
Fri May 22 00:29:49 CEST 2015

So what are data uri classified as then?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_URI_scheme

Because this is based off datauri, in terms of structure. So since datauri
works, I'm inclined to think that there isn't any technical restriction to
including content within a uri context as long as the appropriate handling
software is available for the browser to call upon. (Besides the character
limits of internet explorer of 2kb. For chrome, it's more like 2MB. stack
overflow source
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15090220/maximum-length-for-url-in-chrome-browser>
)