where is gnupg configure file

Paul R. Ramer free10pro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:52:26 CEST 2016

On 04/01/2016 01:21 AM, mick crane wrote:
> from what I read I don't think I can use gpg2 because
> Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)apt uses gpg1 at present.
> I'm certain private-keys-v1.d was there before I attempted to use
> enigma/roundcube.

Debian has a package for GnuPG 2, which is gnupg2.  If it is not
installed you can install it.

> there is this but I do not know if that is everything required for gpg2
>
> mick at rapunzel:~$ locate gpg2
> /usr/bin/gpg2
> /usr/lib/gnupg2/gpg2keys_curl
> /usr/lib/gnupg2/gpg2keys_finger
> /usr/lib/gnupg2/gpg2keys_hkp
> /usr/lib/gnupg2/gpg2keys_ldap
> /usr/share/bash-completion/completions/gpg2
> /usr/share/man/man1/gpg2.1.gz

This should mean that you have the gnupg2 package installed, which is
all you need to run gpg2.  You can confirm that the gnupg2 package is
installed by running the following:

dpkg-query --list gnupg2

Cheers,

-Paul