(OT) Ignoring a subthread

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Apr 27 15:44:51 CEST 2016

On 27/04/16 14:58, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> Back to the original topic then, does anybody else have any feedback on
> the questions I raised?

If we keep the proper discussion out of this particular subtree of the
topic, some mail readers actually offer the possibility to ignore the
subtree. With Icedove, I could click right on a parent post, and select
"Ignore Subthread", and I would never be notified of any discussion here.[1]

I spent some time writing up an on-topic response and posted it as a
child of the Original Post.

Peter.

[1] (Note the hyopthetical)